Tuesday, June 10, 2008

GOOD NEWS!!!!

I don't have the whole story, but my brother is back at the halfway house!!!!!!!! Something about not having a job but my mom seems pissed about it. Like pissed at him. This could be the little girl in me hoping beyond all hope that she really has had it with him but, one thing is for sure, she's pissed. All that matters is that my kids are having dinner at my parents house and I am sitting at the computer, kid-free. It seems like it has been so long but it has just been the craziest two weeks ever. Between softball and dance recital rehearsals we have been non-stop. You have no idea. I don't know how parents with six or eight kids does anything. Two in dance and softball for six weeks at the same time has been close to unbearable. All we have is three playoff games left and two are a double header. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Today has been a good day.

1 comment:

Dirty Kat Box said...

Yeah. I am so pleased for you!