Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hello and welcome!

I decided today to be a copy-cat. I like to talk and tell people stuff about me so I figured I would do what any self-respecting hot mess would do, blog! I don't know if anyone will even read this (my sister probably) but it's just as much for me, I suppose. For those that don't know me I am a lesbian mom of two girls. One is almost 8 and the other is 9 1/2. Can't forget the 1/2. I have an amazing partner of almost five years named Cyn and we live in a tiny shit-hole of an apartment with our three cats and one foster cat. It can get cramped at times especially with the mess my house is always in but, it's cozy, lived in, and home. That's the basics of me. We spend our time going to dance class and softball and we play video games (guitar hero like it's our job!) and watch tv. It looks so much less exciting when I put it like that. Not that I would call my life exciting, but it definately isn't boring. I can be long winded at times. I am a talker. Love to talk so check here when you have a minute or five. Just a heads-up. I always have a lot to say and plenty of things to talk about. It's part of my charm. I am not very computer savvy so we will see how long it takes me to figure out how to put pictures up here. I think I should close down now and spread the word to try to score some readers. I mean what's the point in talking if no one is listening, right? Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Brown said...

I'll always read!!!! Even if I'm the only one, don't stop posting!
Love & miss!

Mama Mia said...

Hi It's Jocelyn, I have a blog too...