Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hooray for crocs!

I have always loved my crocs. They are my favorite shoes ever. Since I have started in my new job the only complaint I have had is that my feet hurt SO BAD. I keep thinking that I just need to get used to being on my feet for 8-9 hours but it's been a month and no better. I just found out yesterday that I can wear my crocs and it made all the difference in the world. I know many people think they are ugly, and maybe they are. But, come on people! I had been wearing my favorite pair of doc martin's but they pale in comparison. Now, thanks to my crocs, I can get through my day, work many days in a row without dread and love my docs again. If you are thinking about skimping on price, don't. Get the real things. It's worth it. Your feet will thank me.

2 comments:

Brown said...

I can't stand the closed toe Crocs. They give me blisters & I think they're hideous. But I do have the flip flops in several colors (as you know) and love, love, love them.
I agree on the real thing - you have to spend the extra to get the true feel and comfort of them.

Dirty Kat Box said...

I first saw crocs when I worked at J.Crew and I saw a FLAMING YELLOW PAIR and wanted them, but never got a pair, but I know nurses and doctors wear them. I don't think I can wear them here, I just wish Crocs made CLEATS so I could wear them for softball! hehehehehe!